Planning to buy rubber rolls for your gym? Confused whether to buy it or not? It’s common to have these questions in mind if you are buying rubber rolls for the first time. Nowadays, rubber rolls are quite popular in spaces like gyms, garages, playgrounds, outdoor spaces, and much more. They are quite durable and known for sharp and sleek looks which gives your space an aesthetic look that all gym owners want these days.
Not only this, it also provides ultimate protection to subfloors. For choosing the perfect rubber rolls, one has to take into consideration; the application, durability, roll thickness, material, color and appearance, price, installation, etc.
In this guide, we see everything about rubber rolls. Let’s get started with it! Happy Reading!
What are Rubber Rolls?
The buying process of rubber rolls can be intimidating for people who are not familiar with them. But, not to worry; here you will come to know each and everything about these rubber rolls.
They can be installed and maintained easily and is durable enough for protecting the gym subfloor from falling equipment, and heavy weights. They are available in different thicknesses as well as textures so one can choose them as per their requirements.
Benefits of Using Rubber Rolls
There are ample benefits that are associated with rubber rolls and that’s why they are quite popular in many gyms. Let’s have a look at a few benefits of rubber rolls:
- Provides comfort: It’s quite difficult to do workouts whether intensive or light on a bare floor that is hard. Rubber rolls provide the comfort that is required in most workouts.
- Provides safety: Rubber rolls provide traction that helps in preventing slips and falls.
- Absorbs sound: Dropping weights in gyms makes a lot of noise. Rubber flooring rolls absorb the sound thus making the gym a peaceful place for work
Some of the other advantages of using rubber rolls are:
- Ideal for doing high impact activities
- Good water resistance
- Secure fit
- Smooth finish
- Simple to install
- Extremely durable
- Easy to maintain
- Gouge and scratch-resistant
- Environment friendly
Rubber Roll Thickness Options
Rubber roll thickness is something that is quite vital to make. They are available in different thicknesses.
2mm- thick rubber rolls
- Protects the subfloor from sudden damage that is caused by elliptical machines
- Protects the floor from falling lightweights
- Perfect for high-traffic areas
4mm- inch thick rubber roll
- Not suitable for areas where the dropping of weights takes place on a frequent basis
- Perfect for placement under workout equipment
- Perfect for use in locker rooms
The rolls also come in 2mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm too that one can choose as per their need.
Thinner rolls make it an ideal option for doing different floor exercises and using lightweight dumbbells. Medium thicknesses are perfect to be used in homes and CrossFit gyms which protect the subfloor from heavyweights.
Rubber Rolls Appearance
Do you know rubber rolls have the power to hold the attention of people? Yes, that’s true! If installed in the correct way, it can transform dull space into an attractive one. Even, you won’t be able to recognize the ending of the single roll and starting of the other roll. They are perfect for giving floors a seamless and professional look and are available in numerous colors that one can pick and match according to their taste.
What to Consider for Rubber Rolls?
For choosing the perfect rubber roll consider the below-given things:
- Thickness: Choosing the proper roll thickness will prevent sudden injuries, and damage to the subfloor thereby increasing the floor longevity.
- Appearance: You can go with a natural look or vibrant rubber roll color options for a perfect appearance
- Installation: Tape down the flooring for an easy installation. The glue-down method is recommended in case of permanent flooring
Also, ensure to choose the best rubber rolls manufacturer company in Delhi so that you may end up choosing the best rubber rolls.
Rubber Roll Installation
Rubber rolls can be installed easily by following any of the below-given methods.
Loose lay rubber roll installation
Loose laying the roll won’t require any type of glue or tape. Just roll the flooring in the area you want rubber rolls to be.
Perimeter tape rubber roll installation
For keeping the floor in place, make use of double-sided tape. Here you need to add double-sided tape around the roll edges.
Glue down rubber roll installation
For permanent installation, one can glue the floor completely. In this case, it’s better to hire an expert for doing the same to ensure the floor is successfully installed.
Read more about: Rubber Roll – An Ideal Option for Gymnasium
How to Clean Rubber Flooring Rolls?
Who doesn’t want to keep rubber rolls clean? We all are aware of the fact that workout areas become muddy and dirty very quickly. For keeping the floors clean, simply vacuum them on a regular basis and use a damp mop once a week with detergent and lukewarm water.
Hope you enjoyed reading this guide and it helped you in getting all the information regarding rubber rolls. Rubber rolls are in trend these days as they are perfect to be used in commercial gyms. Since they provide required support while doing intense workouts, a polished look, and lastly protect the gym floors from any kind of damage.
“Give your Space a Seamless Appearance by Using Rubber Rolls”!